When it comes to gas fireplace repair Coquitlam, service and installation, trust our professional team to take care of your gas fireplace.
You are in honest and 100 % safe hands ! If you leave your fireplace related works to efficient heating services.
More than 10 years’ work with different gas fireplace makes and models gives us a confidant to say, we can fix, repair, or install your fireplace for sure.
We carry all gas fireplace make and model parts in our vans, you will have your fireplace fixed and serviced right after having our technicians at your home.
Our technicians are all certified from the BC Safety Authority
|Gas Fireplace Parts We Always Carry|
|Thermocouple||Remote Control Sets|
|Remote Control||Pilot Assembly|
|Gas Fireplace Glass||Thermostats|
|Pilot Assemblies||Piezo Ignitors|
|Gas Fireplace Fan||Toggle Switches|
If you have a gas fireplace in your home, safe operation is the most important thing about it. In particular, you need to consider the risk of carbon monoxide – or CO – as it’s also known.
CO is a dangerous and deadly gas produced when burning fossil fuels like natural gas or propane.
It has no smell, no taste, and no colour. If you remove the glass in your Gas fireplace to clean it – and then don’t reseal it properly – CO can seep into your home.
The consequences can be serious. The easiest way to minimize the risk of accidental CO poisoning is to have your gas fireplace – or any of your gas appliances – checked once a year by a licensed gas contractor. Fireplace Repair Coquitlam
Gas fireplace maintenance Coquitlam
In fact, any maintenance to your gas fireplace should be done by either a licensed gas contractor, or a qualified technician.
Our Technicians must removed the glass from your fireplace, whether to clean it – or for repair – they will make certain to follow these important safety precautions.
- First, before removing the glass, we turn off the gas supply to the fireplace. Remember, it’s never safe to operate a gas fireplace without the glass panel properly place.
- Next, while the glass is still in place, we do inspect the gasket.
- Clean the glass as required.we use cleaner that’s approved for fireplace glass panels. Using an improper cleaner could cause the glass to explode.
- Before re-installing the glass, we check the condition of the gasket. It’s imperative that the gasket is in perfect condition – meaning one continuous piece of material with no gaps, no frays, “loops” or missing pieces.
- then we do clean your logs and vacuum inside your gas fireplace.
- After we have reinstalled the glass, we turn on the gas supply to your fireplace, and carefully light it. Let it burn for 5 minutes to allow any dust particles or other contaminants to burn off.
- Then, we check for Gas leak and Co Leak using special electronic detectors.
Gas Fireplace inspection Coquitlam
1- an indication of a CO leak is if you see wicks of moisture forming on the outside of your fireplace.
If you suspect a CO leak – turn off the gas supply, ventilate the area with fresh air, and call a licensed gas contractor immediately.
Another good idea is to install carbon monoxide detectors near where you and others in your home sleep. When buying a CO detector, look for the seal of the recognized testing agency such as the Canadian Standards Association or the Underwriters Laboratories of Canada. These are a few simple but effective ways to keep your home and family safe from the threat of CO poisoning yea
2- after CO, Leaking Natural Gas is the most important check during our Gas Fireplace inspection, having a even minor leak, can cause really bad consequences ! specially in gas fireplace because you are dealing with very compact area with completely sealed area, natural gas can collect and by having any ignition it can be bad explosion ,
thats why we are so picky on checking gas leaks on gas fireplaces
gas fireplace service Locations in Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley
We travel to all grater Vancouver and Fraser Valley for gas fireplace repair, service and installation
Gas Fireplace Cleaning and Maintenance checklist
- Clean the burner and adjust the pilot flame and tune up gas pressure
- Clean the glass of fog and black soot
- Clean the firebox and check for cracks or defective parts
- Remove logs and clean any dirt, white powder and dust from the main burner and pilot assemblies.
- Check for the carbon monoxide and gas leaks.
- Changing logs.
- We check the fan and cleaned it
Call : 778-798-4343